- Look up Cat Pictures
- treat yourself to your favorite meal and refuse to feel regret for piggin out
- call your best friend- one you haven’t talked to in a hot minute
- do something enjoyable that you don’t normally do but have wanted to for a while. I used to do cheerleading so I might go pay for some gym time to tumble or whatever
- call your grandma- I love you Mema!!
- donate money to something you give a decent crap about
- send an email to an old teacher thanking them for what they taught you
- Spend some time in nature
- cry so that you can get out whatever has been making you sad
- travel– even if its to the next town over. Sometimes leaving your usual routine helps shift your perspective.
SARAH MAE CHILTON